Mack Jackson Vietnam Veteran Killed In Davao-Local News Silent

Americano
Posted
Posted

The most suspicious and damning fact about this murder and many other murders of foreigners in the Philippines is the wife or girlfriend is no where to be found after the murder, which indicated that they are somehow involved in the murder. I know if someone murdered me my wife would be right there talking to the police and trying to find out who murdered me so she could kill them.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Murdered in the "Safe City" of Davao.  I believe this is more proof that there's no safe place in the Philippines for a foreigner.  I bet James has changed his mind about how safe Surigao City is too.  James and his family are living in fear of murderers who the police can't even arrest.

Yes. It's very remarkable they haven't put the shooters in custudy yet, when the police are told who they are...  :bash:   :angry:

Without any research or even anecdotes to back that up, the post ahead of mine sounds like paranoid fear mongering.

Every place I go in Philippines I find people with similar views.  They think the people in the next village are bad etc.  Then I walk to the next village and they are surprised I made it, because in the village I walked from people are so bad.  :bash:

Anyway, this thread is about the man killed in Davao and my condolences go out to his family but there is no need to link that to white ladies, wak waks, or any other superstition based on fear mongering.

I don't count most places in RP as dangerous

BUT - sad to say -  I don't expect to get justice, if I will be murdered in RP...

The most suspicious and damning fact about this murder and many other murders of foreigners in the Philippines is the wife or girlfriend is no where to be found after the murder, which indicated that they are somehow involved in the murder. I know if someone murdered me my wife would be right there talking to the police and trying to find out who murdered me so she could kill them.

My gf, perhaps to be wife, even want to kill a dog, who KINDLY made my injury a bit worse by pushing me a litle bit, when wanting to be scratched.  But I'm not sure if her reaction depend of it's bad for ME, or because it delay when I can move to HER...  :mocking:

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

Thomas,

Your last comment made me laugh about the dog, but it is true if a Filipina really loves her boyfriend or husband then she wants to protect him and will punish anyone who hurts him. That's what is missing in some of the foreigner murder cases.

Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thomas,

Your last comment made me laugh about the dog, but it is true if a Filipina really loves her boyfriend or husband then she wants to protect him and will punish anyone who hurts him. That's what is missing in some of the foreigner murder cases.

Yes, missing love

and failing to be worth more alive than dead for such wifes, when it's ANY risk they are golddiggers...

(I plan to make some such economic security messures UNDEPENDING of how sure I will be when marrying, just to not need to think suspisious after the marriage.)

Edited by Thomas
  • Like 1