I Got A Phils Driver License......

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

I did my license conversion about a month ago in Olongapo.  Took about an hour at the LTO.  Cost around 8-900 pesos for everything including the urine test and eye test.  All done in one building. 

Now if I could just get license plates for the bike!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I think I wrote about my experence last year but here is just part ...... I took my p-test in a professional lab only because I was near one in SM Cebu one day ..... by the way when I asked how long the test was good for the teck told me 1 year ..... yup you heard it right good for 1 year from date of testing ..... so anyway went to LTO and went in across the street to the row of shanty looking buildings for the medical and eye test .... the Doc took one look at the size of my arm and said the cuff won't fit .... hell I knew that so he asked what was my last BP and I told him .... that's what he recorded .... next the eye test .... what eye test .... I wear glasses and have for the past 10 years .... they handed me the form filled out and told me to take it to the LTO .....

At the LTO I handed them my drug test and was told "sorry sir this is not complete" .... huh .... looks complete to me ..... "here sir this needs to be filled it" .... the drug test says "results .... they put negative ... so I say what is wrong with that" .... was told but they didn't fill in the comments line ..... and what is that supposed to be ..... was told "passed" ..... so I had to take the form back to the lab so they could type the word PASSED after the results NEGATIVE ..... the lab tech almost wet his pants when I told him what they wanted .... he had to go get his supervisor so she could get a good laugh too ..... makes me wonder if they had put positive and then passed if it would have been OK .... :hystery:  :hystery:  

• Like 2