Fly From Aussie To Manila For $250

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

wow 11 hours, that is a long time to be hanging out there at the small airport but I guess you could take a tour for the day. My flight is only about an hour wait. You can see the times in the details when you look at the available tickets.

yeah I always use the shuttles going to other terminals but these things you learn from experience as my first trips I was conned into a taxi for 250 pesos or something...

Just curious as you will be boarding an international flight if one hour is enough as they usually say be there 2 hours before departure.Hope you flight to Darwin is not held up. I also assume it will be a different plane than the domestic one or do they fly on with the same? 

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Hope you flight to Darwin is not held up

Exactly! Which is why I return to Manila a few days before my flight to LA in case the flight from Tacloban is canceled.

• Like 1

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just curious as you will be boarding an international flight if one hour is enough as they usually say be there 2 hours before departure.Hope you flight to Darwin is not held up. I also assume it will be a different plane than the domestic one or do they fly on with the same? 

I have done the trip through Darwin a number of times and as far as I know it is the same plane. I have done this before buying the 2 stages separately and it's no problem, in fact it is basically the same as buying it as a package but a little cheaper since you have to make two bookings. my flight will leave 1.5 hours after so it should be plenty of time and I will only have carry on bags If you buy the flight from Sydney to Manila then it's exactly the same flight anyway but a little more dearer for the convenience..

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 1