A Slight Dissapointment.... (Again)

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I must be totally out of the loop; I never paid more then p250 for a ladies drink, usually less.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I must be totally out of the loop; I never paid more then p250 for a ladies drink, usually less.

Sounds like a new post title to me! Lets hear what the masses say in their locations about the prices of ladies drinks......

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I haven't bought a LD in a couple years but in Cebu 2011 I think it was about p200?   I was there for other things they were selling (renting) at the bars.

You got a tough job with those kids.  Looking at a burned out 30 year old is not usually going to be enough to overshadow the glamor of "easy money" for a 16 year old.  Because she knows she will turn out different... somehow...

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

Bruce,

I really admire you for trying to help people who don't even want help or appreciate the help you give them. You have to be a special kind of person to keep trying. I will pray that God blesses your efforts and the work you are doing.

Phillip

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

Bruce,

I really admire you for trying to help people who don't even want help or appreciate the help you give them. You have to be a special kind of person to keep trying. I will pray that God blesses your efforts and the work you are doing.

Phillip

Well I will take all the blessing I can get.... as long as I do not have to sit on any old man's knee! :hystery:

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

Bruce,

Phillip

Well I will take all the blessing I can get.... as long as I do not have to sit on any old man's knee! :hystery:

Silly I'm not an old man and you don't have to sit on my knee anyway. Oh, you were talking about the one who actually gave you a blessing. Well, sitting on his knee is between you and him.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

What?? Aren't the ladies paying your drinks, guys??  

:)

(I admit I have paid a SODA for a few ladies  :)