I'm Getting Married Today

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Well you won't believe it but I am getting married today; the first of April. To whom you wonder and I must admit I was a bit surprised at my own decision but love has a way of sorting itself out. You recall the woman from another post, well Enrika  took my heart and l fell for her charm hook line and sinker. 

Just a simple ceremony planned, I took Enrika to a lovely dress shop to pick out her outfit so we are set. post-404-0-84135000-1364745895_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance for your well wishes.

Enrika and I at Jollibee's. 

post-404-0-74912000-1364745920_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

:tiphat: Well bit shocked but congratulations to you both. I guess this calls for a celebration  :999:  :cheersty:

• Like 4

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Oh no! It's April Fool again.

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

She could do better !   :hystery:

Now.....who is the more crazy one (you or me)?  Great comeback.....a very classic move sir!

Where's my triple like button?

• Like 4

Bruce
Posted
Posted

She could do better !

I agree!

I feel soooo violated.......... Hey! What are these charges on my credit card???? :dance:

Oh yes..... Hey Mike B. .... It turns out she way lying to me all this time... she is an heiress to the San Miguel founder! She is RICH! And I forgive her for lying to me...... I understand her reasons :hystery:  

• Like 4

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Wanted to marry my wife on the first Friday of April 2005 but the Civil Ceremony Judge would not do it so we were married Saturday April 2, 2005.

No one understood why I asked the court bailiff to get in the photo. :whistling:

post-635-0-83339200-1364785672_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

No one understood why I asked the court bailiff to get in the photo.

Is that were the words, "Shotgun Wedding" come from?

(Sorry, I had a big laugh and then the devil made me say it.)  

• Like 1

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sorry to ask a personal question Bruce but what was the bride price? Any more than two goats and I believe you got severly ripped off :lol: Only in jest....

Edited by Fred & Mimi
  • Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sorry to ask a personal question Bruce but what was the bride price? Any more than two goats and I believe you got severly ripped off :lol: Only in jest....

Oh no, I actually got the better end of the deal! Works all day with no complaining and doesn't talk too much and, well you know, she is a life long 'squatter'... yes, of course squatting on land that is not hers, but I mean the other kind of 'squatting'..... STRONG pelvic muscles, if you know what I mean..... :as-if: I have it easy now.... I just lay back and take it easy..... :hystery:

Why she even calls me Po Sir..... 'Its better in the Philippines".....   :dance:

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 2