Philippines Blacklists Australian Pedophile

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Mike, don't you know how big a crime it is to not return your plastic bottles for recycling?

In the Philippines one persons trash is another persons treasure. When getting ready to move I had dozens and dozens of plastic bottles. I went to throw them away in the trash. The daughter of the caretaker for the apartment building saw me and asked if she could have them. I asked and she said if she washed them out she could get 1 to 2 pesos per bottle depending on size.

What did the bottles have in them?  You didn't......!!!!

:mocking:

• Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Mike, don't you know how big a crime it is to not return your plastic bottles for recycling?

In the Philippines one persons trash is another persons treasure. When getting ready to move I had dozens and dozens of plastic bottles. I went to throw them away in the trash. The daughter of the caretaker for the apartment building saw me and asked if she could have them. I asked and she said if she washed them out she could get 1 to 2 pesos per bottle depending on size.

Hey, I am not Jake.... I only spent 8 years in the USN and have had 30 years to recover from all the bad influences. ;)

• Like 4

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Hey, I am not Jake.... I only spent 8 years in the USN and have had 30 years to recover from all the bad influences. ;)

As per law of the wind,only us natural born philippinos , or naturalized philippinos can legaly Whip it, and piss where  we want, all you others will be subject to the rule of law. its a privelage we have in our own land. he he he. :lol:   tanks ej.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted
As per law of the wind,only us natural born philippinos , or naturalized philippinos can legaly Whip it, and piss where we want, all you others will be subject to the rule of law. its a privelage we have in our own land. he he he. :lol: tanks ej.

See there I knew we would get an intelligent answer from someone ...... thanks EJ   :thumbsup:  ..... I just knew there had to be a logical explanation ..... so I guess I better start storing my urine in a plastic jug when I travel .... just in case I get stopped and asked where did I pee on that trip ..... I can show them the evidence .... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ........... ohhhhhhh ...  just a quick question ..... what do you do if you get it stuck in the jug and can't get it out ..... :th_unfair: :mocking: :mocking:     :cheersty: 

• Like 2

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

As per law of the wind,only us natural born philippinos , or naturalized philippinos can legaly Whip it, and piss where we want, all you others will be subject to the rule of law. its a privelage we have in our own land. he he he. :lol: tanks ej.

See there I knew we would get an intelligent answer from someone ...... thanks EJ   :thumbsup:  ..... I just knew there had to be a logical explanation ..... so I guess I better start storing my urine in a plastic jug when I travel .... just in case I get stopped and asked where did I pee on that trip ..... I can show them the evidence .... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ........... ohhhhhhh ...  just a quick question ..... what do you do if you get it stuck in the jug and can't get it out ..... :th_unfair: :mocking: :mocking:     :cheersty:

Grin and bear it. :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery: 

• Like 2