Baggage Handlers Filmed Stealing From Bags

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Well. Some problem to bring valuable things as hand lagguage, when they are to big/heavy   :)

I prefer emptied lagguage to where they ADDED  :)   illegal druggs into checked baggage and let passagers take the risk to smuggle it without even know they have it...   (I don't know if it's stoped now, but organiced crime made it systematicly, when baggage to suiting destinations were there for enough time. I don't remember which country. Somewhere in earlier Sovjet.)  Not fun to be caught anywhere, for something you are innocent to, extra bad if it's in a country with terrible prisons and death penalty for drug crimes .   :(

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

• 4 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

well thats something I never thought about, going to try that tomorrow.  :tiphat:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I've used it once or twice but usually when the key was locked inside the case (my asawa did this twice with her travel case) .... just a note if you have the kind of zipper that has 2 tabs that lock together to another stationary point it is much harder for them to close it back again as the keeper can't be reseal the zipper and the bag will remain open .... both of my pieces of luggage I brought with me form the US have a welded D ring at the end of each zipper and attached to the bad itself ..... I assume just for this purpose .... 

:cheersty:

• Like 2

jon1
Posted
Posted

Well. Some problem to bring valuable things as hand lagguage, when they are to big/heavy   :)

I prefer emptied lagguage to where they ADDED   :)   illegal druggs into checked baggage and let passagers take the risk to smuggle it without even know they have it...   (I don't know if it's stoped now, but organiced crime made it systematicly, when baggage to suiting destinations were there for enough time. I don't remember which country. Somewhere in earlier Sovjet.)  Not fun to be caught anywhere, for something you are innocent to, extra bad if it's in a country with terrible prisons and death penalty for drug crimes .   :(

Yeah, remember the Aussie girl that was sentenced to 30+ years in Indonesia? The buggers in Sydney stuffed cocaine into her boogie board. Even with the video of the insecurity in Sydney she still went to jail.

I agree with you!