What Is Your Favorite Place To Visit In Philippines?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Dems, have you used the rafting service provided by Jatico Adventures?

We have river rafted here and enjoyed it very much.

Boracay in my mind is over rated over used and expensive, but we have never been there maybe we should give Boracay a chance. 

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Had the pleasure to go to the floating restuarant on Olango Island of the end of Cordova on Mactan, the trip there is fun it itself, jeepneys, tricycles and a 10-15 min boat ride then another 15 min tricycle from the dock to the restuarant. Six of us went, the food, ocean fresh was terrific, service great, outlook, never seen before, picture perfect. They have a four piece band that comes to your table, as we were the only people there spent the afternoon singing and dancing, when got too hot just strip to shorts, walk down the steps and into the crystal clear sea water, oh and the best part 3000 pesos for all of us, gee I spend more than that here just for me, and there I was surrounded by 5 gwapa ladies.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Well. A part of being a favorite place for me is there are no people, so if I tell it risk to stop being a favorite place  :lol:

But parts of the islands in El Nido, in north of Palawan, is "common knowledge" for Swedes since "Survivor" TV serie was recorded there one season.

There are many favorites places in RP island type for TEMPORARY visits,

(For LIVING my favorite place need LAND connection to hospital, shops, bank and such, so such can be reached in bad weather too,)

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

I suppose that many of those lovely places may not be so lovely anymore since ST Yolanda. Lots of nice places in Southern Cebu

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Hi Brett,

was ym'ing with a friend from Mactan last night, her aunty comes from Olango Island and she said all the floating restaurants are a ok, said not much damamge at all.

• Like 1