Cebu Lto Is Out Of Stickers?

TexasRangersFan
Posted
Posted

On the LTO website I found where I could text and find out about our registration. It was not too hard so even I could do it. Instructions were pretty simple.

LTO VEHICLE ( PLATE NUMBER ) Text to 2600

Received a text message a few minutes later saying,

( PLATE NUMBER ) Make Suzuki Model - Year 2002 / Color Blue / Registered Last 5/15/3013 / No LTO Apprehensions / has no LTO alarms.

So I guess that means it has been registered.

The only problem is the copy of the O.R. is still crap and no Stickers. We have the old O.R. and C.R. with the current stickers that are still good until the end of June so we are good to go with shipping the thing to Manila. Since the Condo place provides a shuttle bus to market market next to Global City where most everything we need is at I am just going to leave the car in the parking area and not drive it until we get the stickers. Could be 6 months or a year.. Could be tomorrow. Ya just never know here.

We went to 2go Travel Cargo today and showed them the copy of the O.R. and C.R. we have from before. They said it was still valid and good enough to ship the POS for us. The cost to ship rolling cargo is based upon the Cubic Meter measurement of the unit. Our POS is less than 9 cubic meters so the cost just a little less than 12,000 pesos.

Its now 11 days and counting.

• Like 4