Usa Today...smith Acquited

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Short news story. Good thing we can all move along from this ugly little mess.Justice at last.
While this is surely not justice as others have pointed out, it is vindication and we can only hope Nicole married a very rich Kano and that Smith sues Nicole in the US for pain and suffering and wins a big settlement. While that would make me feel sorry for the Kano in question, I hope it will make life for the poor girl who cried wolf miserable for at least a couple of years, so she too can suffer like Smith had to.
I don't know much about law but I doubt if suing Nicole would produce one cent,it would be her personally that would have to be sued not anyone she is with now. Waste of time.
Depends on where she is now. In many states they have community property laws so the assets of the spouse might be at risk.

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

This in an email sent to the Harry the horse site http://www.harrythehorse.com/2009/may.htmI'm a navy Corpsman , I was there in 2005, we did operation enduring freedom Philippines/Balikatan. Suzette Nicolas worked at the Neptune club, not as patron of the bar ( She is what you call a GRO), Trust me when I say this, it's a bar just like Angles city has. locals do not go there, the place is for foreigners. The PI media just happen to keep that part under cover but it is a fact. Her boyfriend and now Fianc

• Like 1

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
This in an email sent to the Harry the horse site http://www.harrythehorse.com/2009/may.htmI'm a navy Corpsman , I was there in 2005, we did operation enduring freedom Philippines/Balikatan. Suzette Nicolas worked at the Neptune club, not as patron of the bar ( She is what you call a GRO), Trust me when I say this, it's a bar just like Angles city has. locals do not go there, the place is for foreigners. The PI media just happen to keep that part under cover but it is a fact. Her boyfriend and now Fianc