2 Month Visa Extension Fast And Easy In Baguio

jon1
Posted
Posted

Jon, have you been to the new office yet?  They were moving the week after I got my last extension.

Yes I went there a couple of weeks ago. See the attached map. It's tight for parking but doable.

BI Directions.tiff

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

The Olongapo BI branch has their stuff together too. I usually am in and out in under 15 minutes. I bring a copy of my passport bio page, visa page, exact change and my only wait is just the line (I go mid-morning, not at the beginning of the month and usually mid-week). If I think about it, I get an additional BI form for my next extension and fill it out at home prior to my return.

Jon, have you been to the new office yet?  They were moving the week after I got my last extension.

Yes I went there a couple of weeks ago. See the attached map. It's tight for parking but doable.

Hey guys,

That's located along Gordon Ave in Olongapo City.  According to Google Maps, isn't there one on base,

west of the main gate at the corner of Rizal Ave and Manila Ave?

jon1
Posted
Posted

The Olongapo BI branch has their stuff together too. I usually am in and out in under 15 minutes. I bring a copy of my passport bio page, visa page, exact change and my only wait is just the line (I go mid-morning, not at the beginning of the month and usually mid-week). If I think about it, I get an additional BI form for my next extension and fill it out at home prior to my return.

Hey guys,

That's located along Gordon Ave in Olongapo City.  According to Google Maps, isn't there one on base,

Not sure of that one. I think that it is probably set up for the locators (Business owners)... Send me the coordinates and I will try to figure out if it's available for all foreigners....

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,

Not sure of that one. I think that it is probably set up for the locators (Business owners)... Send me the coordinates and I will try to figure out if it's available for all foreigners....

I'm fairly certain there is not one at that intersection.  I have been at business' on each corner there this week.

Here is something funny.  I looked at Google maps and they have an old picture there, from before the Ayala Mall was built, but with current business names.  It was not like that before.  I was in Toby's Sports today buying a tennis racket for the little girl so she can turn pro and support us when we are old!   :thumbsup:

post-1784-0-42336400-1370185741_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I set my record today.  I printed out the extension form and filled it in at home.  In and out of the new Olongapo City BI in < 15 minutes!   :thumbsup:

I didn't ask about the new 6 month visa because it has been stated that it will only be available in Manila for now.

• Like 1