Where's The Wet Season?

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Dunno about you blokes but i'm looking forward to the wet season.Not so much for the rain but just for a slight drop in the temperatures. Thought it had already started a few days back when we got a good storm but now it's back to extreme heat again.

Well, it's definitely not as hot here as it gets in Queensland Australia but the humidity factor sure makes it uncomfortable.

Reading the papers i see we are forecast for quite a few weather events in the near future so maybe i better be careful what i wish for. :mocking:

• Like 3

ozepete
Posted
Posted

How ya going there Bundy, are you still farming up north in Oz or are you in Cebu full time these days? 

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Here lately we get rain every night but not very often in the daytime.  I like that.  Brings cooler temps but you can still go run around during the day.  Hope it lasts...  :tiphat:

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

wet season>?

did i read that someone wants the WET SEASON?

just wait til school starts then "OH BOY" will you have the wet///rainy season at your doorsteps

it never fails, as soon as school starts.... you will get your rain,

by the way school starts this week.(for our household (5june) rest of the area 9june,

here are some photos to prepare you for the WET SEASON

post-1293-0-81906200-1370161781_thumb.jp

post-1293-0-47080600-1370161881_thumb.jp

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn
  • Like 2

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Oh yoube gone and done it now........the rain gods heard you & the heavens just opened around Makati, just in time for me to go home & get a soaking on the way. :)

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Been raining here in Bacolod just about everyday for the past few weeks .... today is the first day it didn't ..... mostly in the afternoon ..... :cheersty:

• Like 1

Bundy
Posted
Posted

How ya going there Bundy, are you still farming up north in Oz or are you in Cebu full time these days? 

G'day Pete, how the hell are ya mate?

We're fine and now living here fulltime.I pulled the pin just before the last round of floods at Bundy so it sorta worked out real good hahaha. You sold that bloody big house of yours yet mate?

• Like 1

Bundy
Posted
Posted (edited)
Oh yoube gone and done it now........the rain gods heard you & the heavens just opened around Makati, just in time for me to go home & get a soaking on the way. :)

Oh geez, sorry matey, hey, just send some of it down here ok :hystery:  :hystery:

Edited by Bundy
  • Like 2

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Bloody hell, seems like it's raining everywhere except for Carcar Cebu!

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'll trade you weather!

Monday I was wearing my winter jacket and wondering if it was going to get cold enough to snow...

Friday I was getting sunburned in 33 degree weather with high humidity!

:mocking:

• Like 3