Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 4 Month-Old Daughter, Then He Raped Her To Death

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

I rarely post topics that I find myself being at a lost of words to discuss. This one I can not find the words...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 4 Month-old daughter, Then He Raped Her To Death

By Anomaly

http://freakoutnation.blogspot.com/2013/06/police-mother-let-boyfriend-rape-her-4.html

Prosecutors in St. Charles County, Missouri, have charged the mother of a 4 month-old infant girl with abuse and second degree murder after allowing her boyfriend to rape her baby, which resulted in the child's death.

Mother-350x227.png

Prosecutors say that 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell was aware that her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, had previous convictions for sexual offense against a minor. Still yet, she sent text messages giving permission for him to have sex with her infant daughter.

St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar said, “In those text messages she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things. It is very, very disturbing.”

The complaint goes on to allege that Howell took Ashlynn to Prince’s home to spend the night at the time Ashlynn was murdered.

Boyfriend-350x227.png

The highly disturbing complaint says Ashlynn died from strangulation, and being anally sodomized. The infant suffered petechial hemorrhages to her lower neck, abdomen, neck, chest legs and back. She further suffered contusions to her neck, under her chin and to her thymus. Also, hemorrhages to her thyroid, larynx and trachea. The infant also suffered blunt force trauma to the left side of her head causing a laceration in her ear and a hemorrhage near her skull. She suffered multiple tears to her anus, a massive laceration to her rectum, with massive hematoma in the pelvis area. The cause of death however, were the injuries to her anus and rectum, even before the strangulation took place.

Link to Fox News Video
.http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.html#ec=12MHFoYzrJDAjyOt1ys5vNQ-hwPMQ3Jr&pbid=c660b791c3704ff69d4162d7adb7c4a1&docUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffreakoutnation.blogspot.com%2F2013%2F06%2Fpolice-mother-let-boyfriend-rape-her-4.html

• Like 1

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Words escape me! And I have seen, read and heard a great deal in my 57 years.

Sounds wrong some how to say, but I am thankful this did not happen in the Philippines, (although it may very well happen), as we hear enough about negative things happening in the Philippines.

Having a 2 and a half year old daughter, this hit me hard, for innocence to be so cruelly destroyed.

I'm not a particularly "religious" person, but I do hope where ever this little girl is now, she knows what love truly is.

Papa Carl 

• Like 5

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I hope they both get the death penalty!

• Like 4

dalidali
Posted
Posted

While Jordan Prince is in the big house....waiting for his end of life cocktail......I am sure "Bubba" and his well endowed playmates will seek to expand Princes lower orifice.....sans K-Y jelly.

• Like 4

Bruce
Posted
Posted

This is NOT child molestation. It is much worse. No matter what is done to these people, unless they catch a bad case of 'dead' in jail / prison, their nasty act will cost the rest of that state's citizens a couple of million $$$ in court and then prison costs.

No matter what the outcome of a trial and sentence given, this will not act a deterrent to prevent other similar crimes, as the crimes are based in multiple mental issues. (But these 2 are not crazy per se). In looking at their pictures, I see long term issues in place. There is no 'good' part of the story. However, in looking at their ages, at least they will not be able to have more kids and do it again.... There are deep seated wide ranging mental issues here that came together in these people and each fed into the other instead of acting as a voice of reason to stop the thoughts from becoming actions.  

If the mother had of realized her hate for her daughter and then opted for adoption, she would have been free to continue to dye her hair and act out in other ways for years to come.

• Like 1

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

I would be happy to save the US taxpayers money.Have gun will travel.

• Like 3

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Hey, I remember that program! Did you know that one of the writers was Gene Roddenberry,  Also remember  Bonanza, Gunsmoke, and the Ed Sullivan show, I love Lucy, Leave it to Beaver, etc etc!!!!

There I go showing my age again!

Ooops, sorry maybe changing the subject? BAD BOY, better watch out or I might get my Pee Pee wacked from Jake!!!!

Papa Carl

Oh yes and the commercials, ..... Bubbly Bubbly ENO, You'll wonder where the yellow went, when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent, ......and ......The Andy Griffith Show (Mayberry RFD), The Red Skelton Show, Dennis the Menace, My Favorite Martian, The Honey Mooners, Gilligan's Island, and............,

OK, Sorry just reminiscing.

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

This is NOT child molestation. It is much worse. No matter what is done to these people, unless they catch a bad case of 'dead' in jail / prison, their nasty act will cost the rest of that state's citizens a couple of million $$$ in court and then prison costs.

No matter what the outcome of a trial and sentence given, this will not act a deterrent to prevent other similar crimes, as the crimes are based in multiple mental issues. (But these 2 are not crazy per se). In looking at their pictures, I see long term issues in place. There is no 'good' part of the story. However, in looking at their ages, at least they will not be able to have more kids and do it again.... There are deep seated wide ranging mental issues here that came together in these people and each fed into the other instead of acting as a voice of reason to stop the thoughts from becoming actions.  

If the mother had of realized her hate for her daughter and then opted for adoption, she would have been free to continue to dye her hair and act out in other ways for years to come.

I saw way too many people who had that look during my short stay in Kentucky.  

I looked it up and the state of Missouri does have the death penalty.  That is way too good for these two.

• Like 2

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Hey, I remember that program! Did you know that one of the writers was Gene Roddenberry,  Also remember  Bonanza, Gunsmoke, and the Ed Sullivan show, I love Lucy, Leave it to Beaver, etc etc!!!!

There I go showing my age again!

Ooops, sorry maybe changing the subject? BAD BOY, better watch out or I might get my Pee Pee wacked from Jake!!!!

Papa Carl

Oh yes and the commercials, ..... Bubbly Bubbly ENO, You'll wonder where the yellow went, when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent, ......and ......The Andy Griffith Show (Mayberry RFD), The Red Skelton Show, Dennis the Menace, My Favorite Martian, The Honey Mooners, Gilligan's Island, and............,

OK, Sorry just reminiscing.

Yes and when all were still in Prime Time.....

• Like 1