Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 4 Month-Old Daughter, Then He Raped Her To Death

Jake
Posted
Posted

I rarely post topics that I find myself being at a lost of words to discuss. This one I can not find the words...

Yes indeed.....a very disturbing news about deviant people in the States.  So next time, you hear

bad things about the Philippines, put this in perspective about the so called western culture.  

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 3

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

I rarely post topics that I find myself being at a lost of words to discuss. This one I can not find the words...

Yes indeed.....a very disturbing news about deviant people in the States.  So next time, you hear

bad things about the Philippines, put this in perspective about the so called western culture.  

Respectfully -- Jake

I always do. I realize that these things happen all over the world. It is not dependent on ethnicity, social standing, or education. There are some people who are just evil.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted
There are some people who are just evil.

Actually, they are not evil. They simply do not posess the capacity to have empathy. They are, in effect, while still human and posessing human abilities (less the empathy issues), they are operating on an animal level.

There are hundreds if not thousands of modern examples in photography where a person taking a wildlife video or picture, 'captures' a predatory animal killing another animal. For example, watching a pack of wolves rip apart a cute cuddly looking deer fawn.

We as humans see the deer fawn as cute and cuddly and innocent... the wolves are incapable of seeing that or understanding that. They see food.

The feelings of or the status of the baby killed NEVER was even considered. Only the basic sexual needs of the adults were all that mattered to the adults who killed the baby.

Empathy.... missing in the staff of the gas chambers of the nazis... missing in the medical experiments on children done by Dr. Josef Mengele. Idi Amin? The current and past presidents of N. Korea? All in the same club.

There is no cure. You either pay to house them until they die or you kill them. No middle ground. Unless... you take the 'all gods creatures' position and accept them and love them.... right up to the time they kill you.  

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

That lack of empathy is typical of those labeled as sociopaths.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Putting these 2 into the general prison population would result in their deaths very quickly.  So the administration will have them placed in solitary confinement.  And once the trial is over - if they should live so long - someone will make an "Oops" and let them into the general population.  End of story.

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Putting these 2 into the general prison population would result in their deaths very quickly.  So the administration will have them placed in solitary confinement.  And once the trial is over - if they should live so long - someone will make an "Oops" and let them into the general population.  End of story.

I remember when Jeffry Dahmer was beaten to death in prison. The guy who beat him to death with a mop handle was quoted saying that it was an accident! He was only trying to tenderize the meat! :hystery: And then after this became public knowledge... concerned citizens sent money into his prison bank account...... :tiphat:

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

The 2 of them can burn in Hell....

Edited by Steve & Myrlita
  • Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Very Very slowly I hope.