Manila Airport - Q + A

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Tune Hotel indeed is part of Tony Fernandez's growing empire, they have opened one in Angeles, it is clean, well managed and very inexpensive, so should be the same in Manila.

Papa Carl

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the info.

As you have spent time at Terminal 4 I need to ask another question.  Zest has gone through some changes and according to this site it looks like their flight to Kota Kinabalu leaves from Terminal 4 now.  The other sight said all International flights left from Terminal 1 but I'm inclined to believe AirAsia provided I am reading it right.

Does it sound like I am reading it right?  http://www.airasia.com/ph/en/latest-news/zest-air-airport-and-terminal-list.page

EDIT:  I hate Philippines today.  It is so hard to do business here. I have a super, super sweet deal on a Zest air ticket for a Visa run to KK and the Air Asia site and the Expedia site won't take my Canadian credit card or my Philippine debit card.  Its so hard getting them to take your money here.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner Dave.  Good thing you have time. :hystery:   I didn't see this until now cuz you didn't quote me and I have been distracted. 

It looks like you are reading it correctly.  From my time at terminal 4 I have nothing more to offer.  We only used Zest for Palawan and Cebu City destinations, not international.  We changed back to Cebu Pacific because they are about the same price when we plan ahead and get the discount fare, plus just a little nicer experience.  I can say that the AirAsia change seemed to help Zest.  Terminal 4 is very crowded at the check-in so be early and patient.

EDIT: Yes, credit card issues were the other reason we went back to Cebu Pacific.... Best of luck with that!  Very difficult to give money away! ! !  Some days nearly impossible.

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 1