Curley Has Done It

Curley
Posted
Posted (edited)

After years of wanting to retire to Asia, I'm heading in the opposite direction

murmermurmermurmermuttertraitormuttetmummermutterselloutmuttermuttermurmerturncoatmuttermurmermurmermutterloser

Ah yeah, sure, best of luck..... essogringonohablaespanoleyadirtyrottenscoundrel..... Keep in touch, write if ya find work......... :th_hu:  :89:

As the title of my website includes the word retirement I somehow don't think I'll be looking for work. However I have a house to remodel, gardens to layout and I want to start my aquaponics system so I doubt I'll get bored.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Congrats and best of luck on your adventure. I will admit that once upon a time when living in the UK I visited Tenerife and seriously considered retiring there! So I guess you just prove the point that "the grass always seems greener on the other side"

Ha Ha, glad I changed my mind and decided on the Philippines.

Papa Carl

Curley
Posted
Posted

Congrats and best of luck on your adventure. I will admit that once upon a time when living in the UK I visited Tenerife and seriously considered retiring there! So I guess you just prove the point that "the grass always seems greener on the other side"

Ha Ha, glad I changed my mind and decided on the Philippines.

Papa Carl

I've had 26 years here and overall it's been very enjoyable but now I'm ready for a new challenge, nothing wrong with Tenerife if they had some Fillipinas or Paisas (Colombianas)  available for me

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

I think I need to say that there is no way I am going to build a fabulous house like that in Colombia, I shall be going there to live a quiet lifestyle in an unassuming little house and drive a simple pickup just like other country people. I have a very nice house here and drive a Merc convertible which I bought new but now I'm a poor pensioner so have to live according to my means lol. I'm looking forward to getting back to my roots.