Can You Have Your Cake And Eat It Too?

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hi guys, I can't keep this story to myself any longer...hehe...it is just too good. Sorry I am going to have to out you Zac...lol...not his real name.

I have known Zac for a while now, he works on the same site that I do, he works a slightly more severe swing than I. Zac's story started about 2 years ago. He started looking for his perfect pinoy on the internet like most of us. During this process he ended up meeting two very nice, very beautiful Fillipinas.

Zac told me at the start, he geniunly started causally dating both at the same time to see which one he liked more and take it from there. Which sounds pretty reasonable, and actually something I would have done as well.

What ended up happening, is the "poor" guy actually fell in love with both of them, and could not pick between the two. So continued dating both, and thought the natural order of things would sort things out, and he would end up with only one.

LOL....here he is, 2 years later, and still in a serious relationship with both of these girls. I have actually met both these girls with my friend Zac, so I can actually appreciate the pickle he has got himself in, both girls are stunning, articulate, easy going, and obvously very in love with my friend, as he is with them. Lucky for Zac, the girls live along way from each other and on different islands.

Zac has put both girls through college, one is now a nurse, and the other a teacher...hehe. Not to mention looking after both their immediate families. The girls are not pushing for marriage, but now that they have graduated and working, both are hinting of starting a family...lol....which I am having enormous pleasure in teasing my friend about.

LOL....more updates to follow :)

PS...told him he better protect his testicles, ( hehe) in case the girls find out about each other, in my experience Fillipina women are highly jealous and possessive.

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

:th_thbestpost:

Made me laugh in a "been there done that" sorta way!!  Being Pinay I don't like his chances of actually having one of those more modern and free thinking relationships with them both..  Oh to be in the same situation!

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

:th_thbestpost:

Made me laugh in a "been there done that" sorta way!!  Being Pinay I don't like his chances of actually having one of those more modern and free thinking relationships with them both..  Oh to be in the same situation!

As much as I would like this to have a happy ending, I think there is lots of tears in the future. Mind you I may be wrong...lol...this may go on for years as long as "Zac" does not get tired of his double life.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Well a bit of a cautionary tale.  There was an Aussie shot in the back of the head earlier this year in Subic.  I've known the owner of the Blue Rock resort there for years and I was visiting with my then finance just after the event.  The guy was his assistant manager, he was married to a Filipina.  Problem was he had at least 2 other GF's and the local word was it someone's brother had had enough.  As I've said in previous posts, be careful with a Filipinas heart, you just never know who she's related to. 

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/454464/20130408/australian-general-manager-resort-philippines-dead-fatal.htm#.Ufj7zG39U08

• Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Well a bit of a cautionary tale.  There was an Aussie shot in the back of the head earlier this year in Subic.  I've known the owner of the Blue Rock resort there for years and I was visiting with my then finance just after the event.  The guy was his assistant manager, he was married to a Filipina.  Problem was he had at least 2 other GF's and the local word was it someone's brother had had enough.  As I've said in previous posts, be careful with a Filipinas heart, you just never know who she's related to. 

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/454464/20130408/australian-general-manager-resort-philippines-dead-fatal.htm#.Ufj7zG39U08

Very good advice, I have warned him that contracts have gone out on this island for lesser deeds. I don't think he beleives me when I told him you can get someone killed for 5000php. I guess it is easier said than done when you are in love with two women. They are both young and hot...lol...my advice was keep the younger one, and let down easy the other girl in some diplomatic way.

Americano
Posted
Posted

In the Bible some of the most righteous men had more than one wife so why not now? Today men are just letting women be their boss.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

In the Bible some of the most righteous men had more than one wife so why not now? Today men are just letting women be their boss.

Honestly mate, my question is why would you want more than one?????

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Honestly mate, my question is why would you want more than one?????

Hehe....that was his plan, but circumstances got out of control.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Let me be sure I have this straight.  I cannot count the number of posts I have read over the years where a filipina is doing the exact same thing and words like scammer and dragon lady get thrown around.  But when a male buddy does it he is a 'good ole boy'?

I'm not going to say he is right or wrong but I would not call him a buddy.  I would refer to him as an acquaintance, or someone I know, and I would separate myself from him.  Not because he has more than one girl on a hook, but because he has encouraged both to fall in love with him.  Search for a post I made a year ago about a young girl committing suicide when some stud pulled that sh** and you may get where I am coming from.

If its just sex then fine.  If he wants to be a bigamist then  :bash:

As always Dave, right to the point.  Forget about the legality, or the fun.  We're all human and need to be treated with respect.  MM, your mate is having fun, but he really needs to consider the moral side and think about how it's going to affect both women.  I'm assuming that they don't know about each other?

Just so you know, despite my current employment, I'm a social worker studying for my masters and am very cognizant of mental health issues and how the seemingly mundane and frivolous can affect people.  What may seem like harmless fun to some may be having a profound effect on others.  I think your friend needs to show some respect and consideration to both these woman and have a think about how he would feel if he was on the other end of a similar situation.  

Just for the record Dave; I do judge my friends, they do a lot of things I don't agree with at times on many levels; but the people I call friends are those that I know will be there for me if things go to sh&t, no matter what.  My friends, despite their societal norm shortcomings in some cases, are those I can count on when the sh&t hits the fan despite our differences. I return that in kind.  

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 2