Can You Have Your Cake And Eat It Too?

Americano
Posted
Posted

The problem with Zac is not that he has two women at the same time but that he is a liar. He should have told both women the truth in the beginning. People like him who lie and destroy other people's lives are a no good piece of ....  If I can find out who the women are you can be sure they will know the truth. I hate lies and liars.

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

I think Zac is a full blown a**h*le. :thumbsup:

Liar and a Cheat.....I hate both.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

Liar? Cheater? .... OK. but those are very open / shut opinions. Not that you are not telling the truth as you believe it to be. And I know nothing more than what was posted in the OP.

But I do think that there are unanswered questions as to 'what if' Zac never decided to go to the Philippines at all. The two girls / now college educated women with jobs. Where would they be today IF it was not for Zac.

Further, as it was posted, Zac was not just interested in sex and see you around, maybe. He actually made an effort to enhance the lives and the future of the women. Even if they both tell him goodbye.... They still retain their positive memories and their education which was made possible by Zac. 

Human nature is what it is. What Zac 'did' is certainly not uncommon. What is somewhat uncommon is that he actually spent his money and supported them, for years. Compare this to the 'thousands' who visit AC or other places and spend the bare minimum and get what they want and leave, never to be seen again by the woman.

The Philippines, and the entire planet would be better off IF we had more financially responsible people like Zac, to replace those who just take and run. 

No one has to like or condone what Zac 'did', but him being responsible shows a lot of positive character in the person he is. :541:

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

Sorry Bruce, the fact remains, He is lying to them and he is cheating on them.

If a Filipina had been doing that, She would be called a liar and a cheat.

• Like 4

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Sorry Bruce, the fact remains, He is lying to them and he is cheating on them.

If a Filipina had been doing that, She would be called a liar and a cheat.

OK, but ask the Filipina if she had two choices...... 1. A years long relationship with a man who paid for her college AND helped her family, but lied about (her) being the only one, OR, 2. Never meeting the man.

Which is her choice?

By focusing on the lying / cheating, the 'rest of the story' and the benefits are ignored.

• Like 2

Genius
Posted
Posted

Bruce has a reasonable point. Though, i would not do it. I would feel no obligation to shatter the womens realities by telling them the truth.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Lucky for Zac, the girls live along way from each other and on different islands.

PS...told him he better protect his testicles, ( hehe) in case the girls find out about each other, in my experience Fillipina women are highly jealous and possessive.

There is a Filipino card game called good, better, best.  I must admit I would probably sample the

local cuisine at the same time until I find the right one, or more importantly which one will accept

me for what I am.  It should be however, that the multiple choices must be located on a different

island or at least a different province.  

Medic Mike certainly gave a critical warning to his friend.  Otherwise, his friend may become the

next victim discovered floating in Pasig River without his head, including his smaller one....he, he.

Sometimes It only takes a case of beer for her brothers and uncles to make this guy disappear.

It's the law of the jungle -- Jake

Edited by Jake
  • Like 4

Bruce
Posted
Posted
which one will accept me for what I am.

Nah, too easy... you are just baiting me! :541:

Sometimes It only takes a case of beer for her brothers and uncles to make this guy disappear. It's the law of the jungle -- Jake

Ah Jake... remember that rejection letter you got from  the Tourism Board when you applied for the spokes person job? :th_unfair:  Well, sometimes you say things a little too bluntly :hystery: and the nice people at the Tourism Board want to promote the Philippines as 'Its more fun in the Philippines' instead, of 'Come on down to the Philippines, sample a few of the local honeys and maybe end up dead and floating in the river, headless'..... :bash:

But we both will have a great laugh if 'Zac' comes back after find out that his two babes lave other boy friends of their own! :hystery:

• Like 3