Questions For Your Filipina

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

One thing that most Filipinas who you just met don't like is personal questions about them or their relationships. Probably the worse one on the list is "Are you a Virgin?"  They do not like being asked that question because its offensive to them. Maybe in Norway and America its acceptable to ask that question but not in the Philippines.  And, if the woman is a virgin then she will think that is the only reason you are pretending to like her, so you can be the one to take her virginity and then move on to the next one.

That is funny that you picked that question. I have frequented the Islands on a regular basis since 1980 I have found that not to be the case. I concur it would not be a first date question, but I have found afer a few dates most Filipina's are quite chatty about their sexuality and their life in general. The one thing that always struck me odd, was that lack of curiousity about my life and background, ie normal back-story questions a western woman would want to know.

Americano
Posted
Posted

Well it depends on who you asked the question to. If you were visited bars and asking the girls in there of course they are not offended or shy to give you an answer, but if you're talking about shy, humble and innocent girls from the province then you probably won't get an answer and you may be labeled as a sex pervert for asking.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Well it depends on who you asked the question to. If you were visited bars and asking the girls in there of course they are not offended or shy to give you an answer, but if you're talking about shy, humble and innocent girls from the province then you probably won't get an answer and you may be labeled as a sex pervert for asking.

Well like I said before, I agree it would not be a first date question. I concur that the demography of girls you mentioned that would probably be the case. I have been always attracted and dated the girls with a lot more education behind them, and I have found that they were quite fine with questions like that once you have been dating for a few weeks.

dalidali
Posted
Posted

Maybe it's just me but if a Filipina was intent on asking me all those questions, I would be looking for another Filipina ASAP.

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Maybe it's just me but if a Filipina was intent on asking me all those questions, I would be looking for another Filipina ASAP.

Actually I wish mine would be more pro-active in asking questions like that. I have found the girls over the years ask very little personal questions, which always bothered me a bit. I want someone in my life that wants to know "my" personal stuff, not just a bed partner.

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

I guess many of the 100 questions eventually come up in a relationship. Asking all of them at one time and expecting answers to all of them is what will not work with most women or men.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I guess many of the 100 questions eventually come up in a relationship. Asking all of them at one time and expecting answers to all of them is what will not work with most women or men.

Personally, I have found this not to be the case.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Actually I wish mine would be more pro-active in asking questions like that. I have found the girls over the years ask very little personal questions, which always bothered me a bit. I want someone in my life that wants to know "my" personal stuff, not just a bed partner.

I have to agree... My Special Someone tells me she doesn't need to ask questions as she loves me just the way I am... Still I would love to know more about what she likes.

robert k
Posted
Posted

Bob, mine talks more now and I get a sense of who she is but in the beginning if I liked it, she liked it. Nothing wrong with that. We have progressed to the point where she expresses firm opinions especially when we talk about widgets, cellphones and laptops. I will say that in the beginning there was a lot of what do you like to eat and so forth questions and answers as people have said but when your significant other feels comfortable I find you get past that, although we still talk about food as I like to cook. :)

• 11 months later...
El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Some good conversation starters here when you get stuck.  If you use 1 per video chat you don't have to come up with anything else for over 3 months.  We used to talk 5 to 8 hours a day and used several lists like this to carry conversation. 

Of course the only fair thing to do is to answer the question yourself before the other person tells you their answer.  Then do not change your answer and tell them what you said. :thumbsup:   Proceed with caution if you have communication problems. :unsure:

I think that some are looking at this in the wrong way. Yes it looks like an application form if you ask all at once. I think GregZ has it right to use one or 2 questions per conversation, chat or email and then the questions help carry on conversations and help you get to know each other. Way to go Greg! :thumbsup:

• Like 2