Different Prices On Return Tickets From Diferent Directions??

Bruce
Posted
Posted

With the cost of the PAL round trip at about $1100 and then to compare the 1 way cost at about $900, (PLUS a throw away ticket cost) it has worked out well so far with the round trip tickets.
Well. Not odd it function in YOUR situation  (=Shorter in RP) so you donät need to switch start position for the round trip,

but I asked, because IF I would scedule a round trip starting in Europe after I have moved to RO, then I would need to know the situation at least a year ahead.  Not so easy when I plan to get some kids, not so easy to scedule when  they will arrive  :lol: That's why I prefer if I can get round trips for a similar cost starting in RP instead, because then it can be enough to know just 2 months ahead, when I decide the tickets.  

Well Thomas, I do not know how things are (were) in Sveden before 9/11, but here in the US, air travel was much easier and the reselling of tickets was allowed. Newspapers used to have a classified heading for the resale of tickets including 1 way tickets that people bought a round trip and did not use the return ticket for some reason. Ah travel was much easier then.... :th_unfair:   People could buy tickets with their miles and then sell them to anyone. Win a free trip you did not want... just sell the tickets....

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Yes.

As I have understood, changable tickets cost much more, so better buy single trip ONE time and geting round trips starting from SE Asia, IF round trips starting there cost similar.

E g one roundtrip starting in Sweden cost 5200,

2 x single = 6400

but one single cost 3200, so that's less than roundtrip, where the date of the return don't suit  :)

My problem will be reduced, almost erazed, if same cost can be reached for round trips STARTING from SE Asia. That's why I asked  :)