How To Make A Budget For Living In Ph

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I have been slowly dropping down with my monthly expenses in preparation of moving to the Philippines. Until very recently I was living on under $1000 a month but that is all screwed up as I just moved in with my sister and her son for a few months. Now I do have s good chunk more than $1000 a month to live on but I am really getting sick of having a million things in my possession to do simple things like removing the dust from last night's bottle of wine... I rarely drink wine so...

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
They market this super luxurious high rise condominium and the surroundings are slums

Which is one of the reasons for some (if not all)Filipinos believing that all Canadians, Americans and Australians are filthy rich. I never wanted to live in a high rise back in the states, why the heck would I want to live in one here?

• Like 2

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
Car, car insurance, gasoline, and repairs - p1,400 jeepney. I would not drive here

I'm a little bit more adventurous (okay I'm gambling with my life :hystery: )I ride a bicycle in and out of traffic here in Lapux2, but I'm used to it because I was a bicycle messenger in my younger days and some habits just die harder. I look at this way you only live once(nine times if your reflexes hold out) :mocking:

• Like 2