Real Cheese

Curley
Posted
Posted

That sounds delicious. :cheersty:

It is delicious and cheap to make, I have just been to see my beautiful girl that sells me some goats cheese every week, she always greets me with a big smile and her beautiful brown eyes light up her face, so I thought I would take her a little present and tell her that this would be the last time I saw her, she rushed around the counter to give me a big hug and two kisses........ it really made my day and I saw her later showing off her present to the other stall holders. When I got home I found that she had slipped an extra chunk of mature cheese into my bag. Bless her.

Here's a photo of the two cheeses, the one on the right will be only 3 or 4 days old while the one on the left starts off exactly the same but is matured for 2, 3 or more months. Not a very good photo,too much flash, but you can see the texture in the reflection from the dark glass that it sits on.

Are you sure you need to move to find your special someone? Sound like you may have one who would like to hear your "cheesy" lines...

:)

She would be an ideal candiate as far as I'm concerned but a 40 year plus age difference just does not happen here, I'm sure she must have a long list of suitors, I did think about taking her photo as a keepsake lol.

• Like 1