"that" Smell And............

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Perfume Candy

Did you ever think there would come a day when the sweets you eat actually make you smell sweet as well? Well, my friends, that day is today! Introducing Deo Perfume Candy, the edible deodorant that makes you smell like fresh roses from a stunningly beautiful valley in Bulgaria.
Actually, the concept has been around for some time, but food company Beneo is finally introducing it on the US market, in the form of Deo Perfume Candy. Humans have known about the connection between what we eat and what we smell like for a while, but it was a group of Japanese researchers who discovered that eating geraniol makes people smell sweet. There was even a chewing gum called Otoko Kaoru (“man scent”) launched years ago, but it didn’t really catch on and it was soon discontinued. Now Beneo has teamed up with Bulgarian confectioner Alpi to create Deo, a special candy that will apparently turn you into a walking air-freshener for up to six hours. “Geraniol is a natural antioxidant and its fragrance, once consumed as a candy, leaves the body through its pores, creating a naturally sweet smell that can last for hours,” a press release on Beneo’s website explains. The company recommends one serving size for a person weighing 145 pounds.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Perfume Candy

Did you ever think there would come a day when the sweets you eat actually make you smell sweet as well? Well, my friends, that day is today! Introducing Deo Perfume Candy, the edible deodorant that makes you smell like fresh roses from a stunningly beautiful valley in Bulgaria.

Actually, the concept has been around for some time, but food company Beneo is finally introducing it on the US market, in the form of Deo Perfume Candy. Humans have known about the connection between what we eat and what we smell like for a while, but it was a group of Japanese researchers who discovered that eating geraniol makes people smell sweet. There was even a chewing gum called Otoko Kaoru (“man scent”) launched years ago, but it didn’t really catch on and it was soon discontinued. Now Beneo has teamed up with Bulgarian confectioner Alpi to create Deo, a special candy that will apparently turn you into a walking air-freshener for up to six hours. “Geraniol is a natural antioxidant and its fragrance, once consumed as a candy, leaves the body through its pores, creating a naturally sweet smell that can last for hours,” a press release on Beneo’s website explains. The company recommends one serving size for a person weighing 145 pounds.

Hey guys,  

Can you please stop tempting me so early in the morning?  Please don't get me started about what I consume

will eventually give me that certain aroma.  I would love to attach some photos of my brown sugar candy but the

BossMan will probably whack my pee-pee again.

DOM forever -- Jake

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I don't like antiperspirants maybe there is a local antiperspirant brand that works well but is easy on the skin?
Well. I recomend you become a Pisces   :lol:    Besides from feet, we swet much less than common people. At dances in not rain forest countries I'm almost dry, when swet poors from others, so to pretty girls I offer they can cool down by hugging me :dance:   But in rain forest high humidity, I have problem with the heat too.

Normaly I use something made of powdered parts of rock crystal (I guess made from the left overs BETWEEN the nice crystals). The powder is put together again with some stuff, making it becoming as "a rock" again.  Such can stand even 5-10 times as long as common antiperspirants (under armpits). I have no idea how they functions, but I guess it has something to do with rock crystal can manage to clean water.

Some problematic with the "knuts", because it's a rock, not a spray, so I don't want to use same rock there too  :)   I haven't done it, but I had planed to start testing "baby powder" as habbit when I start living in RP regularly, but now have dalidali allready established it functions :thumbsup:

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Perfume Candy

Deo-Perfume-Candy-550x397.jpg

Well. Not odd it functions. The skin is one of our "cleaning stations" getings things out of the body.  The smell after a dinner/cure with garlic shows that  :)

I hope this flower candy don't become popular if it's as the flower perfume I'm some allergic against and was very popular some years ago, so I got runny nose everywhere a woman "drowned" in such had been. The human nose smelling capacity get used to each smell at regular use, so they thought they had to put on more and more the longer they use it :boohoo: - for me  :)