Suggestions For Cheap Throw Away Ticket

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I just purchased a Manila to Macau via PAL for $55.00.  Seven days to wheels up.  The "travel agent" for my dogs sent a van from Seattle to Yakima to pick them up and take them back to Seattle (300 miles round trip).  They will spend the next week getting the proper shots and permits to enter the Philippines, and meet up at the airport.  Have to take care of the fur kids.  Still lots to do, but it all seems to be coming together as we get closer.   :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Shol
Posted
Posted

Yeah I got one for Hong Kong - Manila - Hong it's actually a return because i Need the hong kong ticket anyway to get there but the return was a 1 HKD promo :)

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Funny thing is I'll probably actually use my "throw away"; too many mates dotted all over Asia that I want to catch up with and once I'm in PI full time and I suspect the short angry one is not going to let me out of her sight with my reprobate friends (who she loves like brothers but has heard toooo many stories) so will be accompanying me!

• Like 2

ABCDiamond
Posted
Posted

I have been wondering about this for my next trip, as I only really want a one way.

My thoughts have turned to a fully refundable ticket, even at high cost, and just refund it immediately on arrival in Manila.

I would get a cheap ticket to Manila, and a separate fully refundable one as the outbound one from Manila.

Has anyone done this or checked it out ?

I have never been asked at immigration to see the return ticket, but the airlines won't allow you on the flight without one.

• Like 1