Asiana Airlines – Comment Please

wingmanPI
Posted
Posted

asiana is excellent in comparison to delta airlines.  the seats are much more comfortable and

the food is at the very least slightly better.  the staff is MUCH better as well.  I would recommend

asiana as they are my preferred airline now.  I have been using them for the last 3 trip to PI

from the east coast of the US.

• Like 2

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

the only thing wrong with asiana airlines is there always booked to the full point, and thebseats are snug on my big bottom

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Perhaps you could tell us your beach area destination, so that your fellow members can do some research for you.

that would be in Mactan island, thank you.

BTW if JGF is doing his thing, what would you be doing?????????????

and if he used all the snake skin in his thong - what is left for your crown jewel may i asked ?????????  :mocking:  :hystery:

• Like 3

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Pilots on Asiana’s Crashed Plane to Work as Ground Staff By Kyunghee Park - Oct 2, 2013 7:31 PM GMT+1000

thank you for posting this.

i did hear something about a crash but did really look into details.  so thank you for making life easier for me.

cheers!

ashanti

• Like 1

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

You need to check the prices for Etihad. Best airline and has some decent deals.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
A burned Boeing
Norwegian airlines has ordered a bunch of NEW Boeing, but when the first was delivered recently, it had so many errors so it was send back to Boeing...
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Pilots on Asiana’s Crashed Plane to Work as Ground Staff By Kyunghee Park - Oct 2, 2013 7:31 PM GMT+1000

thank you for posting this.

i did hear something about a crash but did really look into details.  so thank you for making life easier for me.

cheers!

ashanti

I think comparing one crash of Asiana to the many that occur worldwide with lots of airlines and also "incidents" that happen all over the world is not something to base a decision on. If safety is a concern look into the airlines record but at the same time keep an open mind of all the others that happen too with all the airlines that fly the globe.

• Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Last couple of trips I've been flying Singapore Airlines to Singapore, then Tiger to NAIA (could've gone Tiger from Brisbane to NAIA but the 15 hour layover in Darwin is a killer- if it was Changi I could deal with it, best airport in the world) the Cebu Pacific locally in PI.  I suspect I'm not telling you old hands anything new though.

• Like 2

Ruddy_Rooster
Posted
Posted

I used Asiana in 2008-09 from UK to Mactan & back and would certainly use them again.

The staff were polite & courteous at all times.  Stopovers in Incheon were 4-5 hours which I found pretty favourable compared to other budget flights I checked out.  Given the amount of space I had I'm surprised they're still running, I had 3 seats to myself on the return leg, which was nice :).  The only downside for me was the food, it just didn't agree with me.  I ordered beef whenever on the menu, it tasted ok but the accompanying veggies weren't too appealing.

Incheon airport is large, or should that be long?  Many shops to keep you occupied although once you've walked half the length shops do seem to be much the same.  There was internet cafe there but geared towards Koreans, perhaps if you have your own laptop they might allow you to connect, no idea on that one.  I wanted to try some of the local restos but can't use chopsticks, I didn't see one person using normal utensils although I guess spoons must be available.  Thickshake was cheaper than water, western food outlets were reasonably priced.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I wanted to try some of the local restos but can't use chopsticks, I didn't see one person using normal utensils
Chopsticks is the normal there  :)

=What's "normal" depends of who are asked.

• Like 2