Unbelievable

Americano
Posted
Posted

A birth certificate does not prove identity but can be used to help steal someone's identity. A birth certificate proves things like date of birth, place of birth and the names of the parents of the person who was born. Having a birth certificate in your hand doesn't prove its your birth certificate.  For example, I have a certified copy of my son's birth certificate. He will be 30 years old this October 23 so if that date falls within the dates required at Ayala I would be eligible for a free cake.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

What else is there to say but Happy Birthday Mike S   :540:   :flamebd:

Nawwwwww ..... your way to late .... the date covered 2 months ..... :mocking: :mocking:  ..... but thanks anyway it is the thought that counts ..... by the way if anyone's interested I'm 39 .... just like the departed Jack Benny ... I'll never get older ..... :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

A birth certificate does not prove identity but can be used to help steal someone's identity. A birth certificate proves things like date of birth, place of birth and the names of the parents of the person who was born. Having a birth certificate in your hand doesn't prove its your birth certificate.  For example, I have a certified copy of my son's birth certificate. He will be 30 years old this October 23 so if that date falls within the dates required at Ayala I would be eligible for a free cake.

Not only that but if I remember correctly your SS # is now on US BC's ...... mine isn't cause I'm to old ..... :mocking:  .... I personally think they just should have let me sign a piece of paper (maybe the back of a paper grocery bag) stating the date of my birthday and signing it .... :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty: