Thought I Would Share My Situation

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Were you going to be living mate?  I think you and I need to have a beer.. Lot in common it seems.

I will start off in subic for at least the first year or two I would imagine. After that who knows. I will be there in 12 days for 6 weeks,

can't wait!!

If I was a betting man I would bet your girl is it for the long haul with you. Take my girl for example,I put her thru quite a few "CAN I REALLY TRUST HER test. And she passed all with flying colors. I leave her my Charles Scwab ATM card (free fees)and she only uses it with my permission. And she only withdraws the exact amount I tell her. You are a young dude with income and a brain and thats a filipina's dream here!

wingmanPI
Posted
Posted

Were you going to be living mate?  I think you and I need to have a beer.. Lot in common it seems.

I will start off in subic for at least the first year or two I would imagine. After that who knows. I will be there in 12 days for 6 weeks,

can't wait!!

If I was a betting man I would bet your girl is it for the long haul with you. Take my girl for example,I put her thru quite a few "CAN I REALLY TRUST HER test. And she passed all with flying colors. I leave her my Charles Scwab ATM card (free fees)and she only uses it with my permission. And she only withdraws the exact amount I tell her. You are a young dude with income and a brain and thats a filipina's dream here!

I appreciate the thoughts. To me its less about the girl more about me (the guy). A lot of guys choose to not be in control and

understand what they want. It gets pretty simple after awhile. learn to say no, have a spine and be a man.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
roknrich
Posted
Posted

So, 4 weeks in, how's the trip going ?  Gonna make the jump ?