Posted

Check Inn resort 700 p

Thats the posted rate

Decent pool as well oh yeah and tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_whipster
Posted
Posted

there is a chain of Check Inns or at least there is two of them, one each in Bacolod and Dumaguete. They have opened one up in Dalaguete now or is it unrelated to the other two?

both the Dumaguete and Bacolod Check Inns are way more than 700, more like 850, and neither of them have a pool.

700 for an aircon room with a pool is surely the cheapest anywhere in the Philippines. Especially if it is a good pool. The Shem Hotel in Toledo is 750 for their really tiny rooms, it has a pool you can just about swim in but it is really small.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Both Check Inns show a minimum nightly rate of P850. And both Check Inns are known for their promotional rates. I understand that a rate of P700 is often available but you have to ask for the promotional rate.

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

I think there's some confusion here. Post #19 says "Just Inn Resort" which is the name of the Resort. I know because I have stayed there too. Post #21 the words Check Inn are evidently verbs. Check in for P700. I hope this helps clear up the confusion.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I think there's some confusion here. Post #19 says "Just Inn Resort" which is the name of the Resort. I know because I have stayed there too. Post #21 the words Check Inn are evidently verbs. Check in for P700. I hope this helps clear up the confusion.

I was wondering where the Check Inns came into the story... Hehe! Other than here, I have not heard much about the Just Inn but it sounds good!

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

I was wondering where the Check Inns came into the story... Hehe! Other than here, I have not heard much about the Just Inn but it sounds good!

Bob, maybe we can go to the Just Inn Resort when you get down this way. Here's a picture of my wife in their very nice pool:

post-2065-0-51864700-1399385722_thumb.jp

Edited by Americano
  • Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Bob, maybe we can go to the Just Inn Resort when you get down this way. Here's a picture of my wife in their very nice pool:

Sounds good!

I'm starting to plot out areas in Lutopan to live so, if you and the Mrs ever get up that way, we can spend a day at Spring Park Mountain Resort... Or we can do a left and hit up a few spots I know of in Toledo... Or do a right and go insane in Cebu... :)

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

My wife and I rode our motorcycle up to Toledo a few years ago. From Carcar we rode over to the West coast and took the national highway up the West coast to Toledo and then to Balamban. We were impressed by the well maintained highway and the wide streets in the cities, it didn't seem over populated and there's wasn't much traffic compared to our area. It was only a one day trip so we didn't spend the night anywhere but I'm sure we will travel up there again some day.

• Like 1

the_whipster
Posted
Posted

best place with a pool on the northwest section of Cebu island, is the Viar Family Resort roughly equidisant between Tuburan and Tabuelan. Marvellous resort. Trouble is, few kanos possess enough industry and bravery to actually go there,

• Like 1