1 Whole Year

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

This is my 2nd Xmas I will be with my partner. Did have to go back to Australia to sort out my affairs but I wold have preferred to have not gone really. I discovered how much crap Australians eat and also the huge portion sizes. Obesity is surely the developed worlds worst problem

• Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Nice work guys!  Seeing posts like these makes me even more determined :D

April hopefully, as long as life stays boring that is!

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 1

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

1 year and 2 weeks for the wife and I.  Not sure how many more Christmases will be spent in "paradise".

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

4 years with no trips to the USA and no plans to ever go there again.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I LOVE reading this! Well done guys!!!!!!!! :1st: :tiphat:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted

You have not one relative you would like to visit in person? Parents? Children? Grandkids?

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

9 years and loving every minute ( well mostly ) not been abroad for two years HK, not been home UK for 7 years. Intend to go visit with the wife maybe 2014/5 just to travel Europe one last time and show her the other side of the globe. Life is good here in the Philippines, people are great and we are surrounded by good friends.

Happy New Year!!!

Edited by Geoff Thomas
  • Like 5

Americano
Posted
Posted

You have not one relative you would like to visit in person? Parents? Children? Grandkids?

Well, I have one son, two sisters, some nephews and nieces I could visit but my wife can't go without a visa which takes a long time and a lot of money to get and I'm not going anywhere along. I don't go anywhere in the Philippines along so I sure won't go to another country along. We are in love and stuck together like glue.  I encourage my relatives to visit me in the Philippines. It would be a good vacation for them.

Someday I may take my wife to the USA to visit my family and to see what its like there but right now we are saving money to build our home in the Philippines.

• Like 1