Sledge Hammer In Olongapo/subic

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

You will also find a great industrial hardware store next to the Crushers Safety Boot store in Mandue City.

Thanks Mike for the info but the OP would need a flight to check it out.  :thumbsup:

It is not that far from Ayala, I have made it via taxi in 25 minutes from Banilad.

I think Mike is still celebrating the New Year!   :)

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

You will also find a great industrial hardware store next to the Crushers Safety Boot store in Mandue City.

Thanks Mike for the info but the OP would need a flight to check it out.  :thumbsup:

It is not that far from Ayala, I have made it via taxi in 25 minutes from Banilad.

?????? what does that mean

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Just joking that you seemed to miss JGF's joke!  The OP lives in Subic Bay, so JGF indicated he would have to fly to Cebu to visit the hardware store you mentioned.

Happy New Year Mike!  :cheers: 

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Just joking that you seemed to miss JGF's joke!  The OP lives in Subic Bay, so JGF indicated he would have to fly to Cebu to visit the hardware store you mentioned.

It is my fault, I thought I read he was shopping at Ayala.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

They use guns here not sledgehammers. They are not  backwards in everything.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

It is my fault, I thought I read he was shopping at Ayala.

You are correct Mike but the title gave the location as there are more than one Ayala in the Philippines. Since you were a good boy last year helping out at the ERUF we will forgive you with a smile.   :)

Ayala locations, http://ayalamalls.com.ph/malls

• Like 1