Canada Dumps Garbage In Philippines

i am bob
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ..... sorry i just had to laugh .... the BOC finally got something they didn't want to steal and let get smuggled in ... guess there is not a huge demand for smuggled adult diapers .... Hummmmm .... wonder if the BOC p*ssed someone off in friendly Canada ....

HEY Bob .... you ain't started shipping your stuff over yet have you ..... if so expect to get them back real soon ..... :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

I've sent a fair bit over already but these weren't mine... Things like that I send across the pond... Hehe!

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

Shipping garbage to another country has been going on for sometime. Hawaii sends medical waste to Ecuador for burial. Electronic equipment parts including computer hardware is destined for burial at a Nevada landfill. Reason is the water table and and concerns for our eco-system. You don't want the toxic materials to leach into the water supply. 

Many municipalities in the United States do the same for newspapers and print materials. China and Taiwan are among the largest in paper recycling. It's negative bidding. The municipality pays to get the stuff hauled away. The alternative is a "trash to power" plant which is expensive and highly regulated. They can't dump into a local landfill because the paper is considered recycle materials. China and Taiwan convert the waste to such products as egg cartons to resell in the United States. Another product is recycled materials toilet paper.

Edited by JJReyes