A New Experience

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

I am still laughing.... :hystery: , even after I read this 3times,

even my Emergency shot of activan hasn't helped. :hystery:

at least now you have connection to the outside world.

please keep us updated w/your amazing yet true encounters w/philippine customer service :1 (172):

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Mind you and saying this truthly, I was happy just to go back and see the pretty young lass, she didn't even have to talk, just absolutely stunning she was, I was kinda hoping they didn't do such a good job so I could go and see her again. :mocking:

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Mind you and saying this truthly, I was happy just to go back and see the pretty young lass, she didn't even have to talk, just absolutely stunning she was, I was kinda hoping they didn't do such a good job so I could go and see her again. :mocking:

Good when it became good by the mess  :)

As my 85 year old grandfather (still in good shape back then) allways "forgot" to buy something in the food shop, so he had "reason" to go to same food shop at least twice per day to meet the pretty female cassiere  :lol:

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

The experience you described happened to me in the US when I had to get Charter Cable. The Philippines sound more homelike all the time. :)

• Like 2

SNAFU
Posted
Posted

Now, that there is funny, but I'm laughing with you, not at you, ha!  Sounds like the asawa and I trying to simply transfer our Globe service from her old house to our new place.  Long story short - and I mean LONG story - it took about 2-3 weeks before we heard a thing, then Globe calls and says "Sorry, we have no service in your (new) subdivision".  I tell the customer service rep "Gee, that's strange, our neighbor so-and-so with the sari-sari store across the street from us has Globe service, and here's her number".  I follow up a few days later, and now they tell me I need to re-apply.  WTF?  Asawa alone stops by the local Globe office at SM the next day, fills out an application, and 3 days later the techs arrive and have us up and running in no time, very clean, polite and professional - and install was gratis, not the 1,000 pesos they told ME earlier on the phone.  Yep, it's more fun in the Philippines!       

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

My ex father inlaw Paid a one off fee of 1000p to a guy who fixed them up with free internet, They had it for about 7 years.

Nesa ran a wire to her neighbors house for 400p a month.

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

So....don't just sit there.....Go see her! If she's free and unattached, ask her out!

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
So....don't just sit there.....Go see her! If she's free and unattached, ask her out!

He has the right of it mate!

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted

Such madness is not just in PI. Recently I wanted to transfer my daughters phone from my account to ex-wife's account. Same kid, same telephone number, same carrier, same everything - just a different billing. Between me and the ex it took 3 trips to the store in the mall, and a dozen phone calls, totaling several hours on the phone. Each time we were told that the account transfer had been made, and each time it had not been done (or done correctly).

Unfortunately, in the US there were no cute Pinay cashiers to visit during this entire process :)

• Like 4