A New Experience

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
Unfortunately, in the US there were no cute Pinay cashiers to visit during this entire process :)

I dunno mate, after living in Portland for a number of years, I always thought the Sprint girl was very cute ;)

jpbago
Posted
Posted

BDO misspelled my middle name on my account and twice now I have went in with 3 pieces of ID to correct it but it is impossible to get done. They fill out the paperwork but nothing gets changed. Corrections and refunds are not in the filipino dictionary.

We have never gotten our rewards card from BDO. Twice, we went in and re-applied with all the paperwork but nothing has happened. I just gave up. We are finished buying things for the house by now.

The lady at the bank says that I should close the account and then open a new one to get my middle name spelled properly and to get my rewards card but there is no guarantee that it will happen.

• Like 5

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Perhaps better to close the account and open a new one at a different bank.

You might mention that the next time you meet with someone at BDO.

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Perhaps better to close the account and open a new one at a different bank.

You might mention that the next time you meet with someone at BDO.

Yes. I wasn't quick enough to think of that. I now wish that I had of opened an account at BPI instead but I am set up with payments and transfers with BDO. Plus BDO branches are closer and more convenient. And who knows if things would work out at BPI.