Minutemaid Frozen Limeade Concentrate

jpbago
Posted
Posted
Other duty-free items are wine and spirits not exceeding two bottles

Coming in Toronto-Hong Kong-Manila, I was not allowed to buy duty free at Hong Kong. I will try from Toronto next time.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

A few years back, you could buy duty free at any airport as long as you were going back out again. Now it's getting harder and harder... They want you to purchase in the country of departure. Pain in the... :)

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

SNAFU
Posted
Posted

Thanks again, all.  Not wanting to hold out on you, here's my favorite recipe for a great frozen margarita:

1 can MinuteMaid Frozen Limeade Concentrate - 12oz. can is OK, I think they discontinued the 6oz. can

Tequila of your choice, 100% blue agave preferred, an amber resposado is fine (and actually our favorite)

1 jigger triple-sec or Cointreau

fresh ice - lots of it!

We use one of those "Ninja" blenders you might have seen on the late-night or early-AM infomercials when you couldn't sleep, and they absolutely kick arse for frozen drinks!

Dump entire can of MinuteMaid Limeade into blender

Fill empty MinuteMaid can half-full with tequila (or more if you prefer!), and dump into blender

Dump 1 jigger triple-sec or Cointreau into blender

Fill blender to capacity with fresh ice

Blend until smooth, adding more ice as may be required

Serve in salted-rim (course kosher salt) margarita glasses - or chug straight from blender

Now, if I can only figure out how many calamansis = 1 can of MinuteMaid Limeade, and how I need to sweeten accordingly, I will be good to go!

SNAFU

• Like 3

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

50% tequila, 25% Triple Sec and 25% juice

Simple syrup to your taste really give these a try there so good except for squeezeing a ton of calamansi its easy 

Lots of ice and play with the recipe

• Like 1

SNAFU
Posted
Posted

:cheersty: