Cheap Exit Air Ticket ?

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

I have to fly to Australia in April and I need a cheap throw away ticket for when I return. I've been looking around but only found a promo through Cebu Pacific from Manila to Guangzhou but I'm worried by China's visa restrictions which may cause me a headache down the track.

anyone found any recent deals worth me following up?

Cheers,

Fred

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)

Get on the Cebu Pacific e-mail list and check your mail late in the evening.  The promos go fast!

Many members have found deals on Cebu Pacific from Cebu to Kota Kinabula, Malaysia.  Mine was only p600.  That was 1 peso + taxes and fees.

Edit:  Scratch the CEB-BKI option.  They stopped flying it.   I guess they were tired of the no shows!

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Manila to Kota Kinabula is p1443.  Not bad.

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Air Asia Cebu to Kota Kinabula, got one in January this year was 800pesos, did see a promo for same flight 1pesos yes I read it right, with add ons, so would probably work out much the same, anyway have a look, have promo's all the time.

• Like 1

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

I tried to get onto the Cebu Pacific mailing list...what a root. They want both a landline and a mobile number which are both required fields...I have neither. Never seen such crap to get on an email list. Only in the Philippines

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted (edited)

Which airline is this quote for? Cebu Pacific

Edited by Fred & Mimi

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

Found a good link for Promos from Tiger Air. I'll keep it handy

Tigerair Promos

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I tried to get onto the Cebu Pacific mailing list...what a root. They want both a landline and a mobile number which are both required fields...I have neither. Never seen such crap to get on an email list. Only in the Philippines

Enter any set of numbers. They are not going to call you to verify.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Which airline is this quote for? Cebu Pacific

That was Cebu Pacific but I screwed up on my other post.  It was Air Asia that I got for p600 CEB-BKI, like Frosty's flight.  Try that one.

Alby
Posted
Posted

Hi all...

If it's a throw-away, why worry about the destination? China or not, who cares if it's cheap??

In any case...

I needed a throw-away ticket so I went to skyscanner website and searched for a one way ticket from Manila to Everywhere within 21 days (to be safe. I think it's 30 days now).

In it's chart, it showed me that MNL-BKI is the cheapest and the airliner is Air Asia. So I went to Air Asia's website to book it. However, they forced me to pay for at 20kg of luggage which made the ticket up to $50 USD, I think. Since I am going to throw it away, why pay for luggage?

So I went to Expedia's Australia website to see how much it was? It was about $41 USD without the luggage fees. So I booked it there.

As for promos, your departure date will affect it. So, they may not apply.