Chronic Bad Breath

SNAFU
Posted
Posted

That's strange, I've found the Filipinas to have the best hygiene ever, bar none.  Ain't nothin' you can do about that stinky, dried fish they fry, kimchee and such, ha!  Heck, I've always been the one with the bad breath problems - chronic sinusitis, infections and allergy problems.  I had my sinuses roto-rootered (day surgery) about 8 years ago, treated my allergies and took better care of my teeth - problem solved.  Small obstacle, don't give up on a keeper!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I've found the Filipinas to have the best hygiene ever, bar none.

I agree with that.  9 out of 10 filipinas have the best hygiene ever.  But I haven't the heart to throw that 10th one back for a little bad breath.  There is usually a cure - dentist or doctor or brushing/flossing/mouthwashing will most often help with that.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Yeah, my wife has bad breath a lot of the time, but I dare not say. She'd probably ramp it up to keep me away. She has dental issues but not with cavities. She's missing some teeth in the back but the cost for fixing them is more than I can afford at the moment. 

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
he has dental issues but not with cavities. She's missing some teeth in the back but the cost for fixing them is more than I can afford at the moment.

some dental issues are the result of other health related issues.

as for the cost. unless its really ridiculous , at least start on a dental treatment plan, NOT ALL DENTISTS want their payment in full.

spend a peso now to treat or spend 10pesos later..

back to the topic.

if you have a good lines of communication or she respects ,listens to your advice/suggestions,

then you would have no problem in telling her what the "issue or problem" is.. 

remember that your dental health can affect your physical well being(health) :thumbsup:

• Like 1