Expat Gatherings In Cebu/philippines June 2 To June 28

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

As a new member I am unaware of places expats gather or of any planned get to gathers

My June trip hopefully is one of much longer ones/permanent

Hoping for some help

Cheers

Don

As there are no planed gatherings we might suggest where to go to meet other expats.

Emerald Isle Irish Bar and Restaurant I believe have bowling in the car park on Sundays,all expats. Best to confirm this is still happening but l know it was a few weeks or so ago.

Piazza Elysia, Gov. M. Cuenco Ave, Talamban, Cebu City  032 421-3255

Or

The Joker's Arms

A S Fortuna Street

Bakilid

Mandaue

+63 917808894

http://www.jokersarms.com 

Bowling still on Sundays and getting bigger and better turnouts each week

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
put text in correct place

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

A lot of Assies get in El geko bar which is by Iglesia ni christo church just past Fooda and the Girlie bars on Mango.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

A lot of Assies get in El geko bar which is by Iglesia ni christo church just past Fooda and the Girlie bars on Mango.

Also there is Marshalls pub on Mango by national bookstore.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
BritishPinay
Posted
Posted

Yeah methinks a regular gathering to do some sort of planned fun activity (hang out at a resort one weekend, go sight-seeing, drive out of town as a group, a group sit-down meal in a nice restaurant, etc) would be nice. 

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Yeah methinks a regular gathering to do some sort of planned fun activity (hang out at a resort one weekend, go sight-seeing, drive out of town as a group, a group sit-down meal in a nice restaurant, etc) would be nice.

I usually try to organise something everytime I am back. I am back again in September, I will post a heads up for any members at the time in Cebu, and partners, I am sure I will be able to get Chris, Philip, and a couple others to come this time.

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

I usually try to organise something everytime I am back. I am back again in September, I will post a heads up for any members at the time in Cebu, and partners, I am sure I will be able to get Chris, Philip, and a couple others to come this time.

Yeah I am up for it Mike, time and place, also it's good to be back home hahahahhahha

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 1