My Pinay Friend Is Going To Saudi

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

can't resist what? Again just an observation.

Ah i see, it is just YOUR friends and Acquaintances that are Elite and Good and the other 99% are Plebs  and Peasants. no wonder you still live in the UK. Here, with an attitude like yours, 10 mins top wack. Now I wonder who pulls your Strings.

Oops, I seem to have hit the ignore Button.

the_whipster
Posted
Posted

I still live in the UK most of the year because that is the way I like it. I have been spending months of every year in south east Asia for the past 18 years, add that up and you will find that it comes to a lot more, than 10 minutes, in actual fact it is more than five, although less than 10 years. I doubt if she comes from an 'elite' background at all. I don't know her very well, but when your uncle is the owner of a furniture store in Quezon city then that means there is a bit of wealth in at least a bit of the family. More than what most Filipino families have. It is not just poorer people that go to Saudi to work. I haven't asked her how much she makes yet and you can never be absolutely sure if you will get the correct answer when you do. But I'd be surprised if it is any more than $400 a month if she is lucky.

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

The girl I mentioned in my post is contracted as a domestic for US$400.00 per month, one day off per month.