Hope I Can Find A Condo Where This Is A Long Stretch Of Beach

fred
Posted
Posted (edited)

We are building a place with an ocean view Mike but the units are really only hotel room size.. We are thinking about one day building 2/3 large units on the top floor..The view from up there is pretty damned good and the beach is also very nice.

Not much good to you I know but what I`m really trying to say is...Check out Panglao island..Some terrific beaches here.

Graham.. I read somewhere here that you live in Imus.. Stanley house by any chance?

Edited by fred
  • Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Seconding what fred wrote about Panglao. When Mrs F & I were looking for land to buy I expected I'd have to settle for something I could tolerate, nothing more. On Panglao we got a place which I am truly excited about living on.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 1

pokermike
Posted
Posted

Thanks Malcolm for trying to find someone for me. Fred and Guy thanks i will check that area out also. Just decided to break loose from work today going to make reservations and be flying there in the next few days. Thanks for your help you guys , going to hit the tarmac running going to those areas and Subis looks like a bunch of bus rides and expensive taxis coming up. Thanks again at least philippine Airlines has a non stop from LA.   Hope i run into guys sometime. This time 16 days then next month come back for a longer stay.    later Poker Mike       

Poker tip of the day, if you are in early postion and the first card you look at is a six or lower throw your hand away no matter what the second card is!

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted
I read somewhere here that you live in Imus.. Stanley house by any chance?

Yes Stanley House.  Its a great place, excellent value and very quiet.  I would recommend.

Jumper0155
Posted
Posted

We are building a place with an ocean view Mike but the units are really only hotel room size.. We are thinking about one day building 2/3 large units on the top floor..The view from up there is pretty damned good and the beach is also very nice.

Not much good to you I know but what I`m really trying to say is...Check out Panglao island..Some terrific beaches here.

Graham.. I read somewhere here that you live in Imus.. Stanley house by any chance?

What beach are you near and what would monthly rent be? Do these units have any kitchen amenities?

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

When traveling between Cebu and Bohol/Panglao use the SuperCat ferry at Pier 4 in Cebu. It runs fewer trips each day but is better than the competition in all other ways.