International Calling Card

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

My guess Jack is she is talking about your,, never mind 

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:  :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:  :th_unfair:  BUT [ thee'l] (You'll) do for me Tom!) (In Yorkshire, England, That's a Polite way of saying, you are OK!)  mmmmmmmmmm errrrrrrrrrr Boss :unsure:

:tiphat:

OK! OK! I KNOW   post-2148-0-01183700-1402044740_thumb.jp  on my way out  :rolleyes: Just Going 

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Update, with all this talk of calling I was going to buy some more minutes from TawagPinas and found that I still had over 300 minutes left, purchased more than a year ago. They never expire.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
chico2663
Posted
Posted

supposedly if you have a magic jack then you can program it where you phone is home stated. THen you can call from whereever

you are  The call will be just as if your where your phone is. e.g. If my cell phone is from texas that is where the home state is.

Diver Dan
Posted
Posted

We use Smart promo which gives you 30 days to use 200 International Direct Dial minutes for 300 p. Just text <tlk> to 433. When you dial you must dial *8181 then the country code (001) for USA then area code and number. Example: *81810013505551212

My friends say it sounds good on their end

I hope this helps

Cheers!

John Michael Kane
Posted
Posted

Whenever I'm in the mall, I buy a meal at the cheapest place that has decent wifi and make all my calls back home over wifi calling/Skype. Haven't used a calling card for years, as it seems virtual platforms are usually cheaper like Skype/Viber/etc.

• Like 1