Looking For Place In Banilad

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

G'day!

I'm now in Cebu City, staying at Summit Circle hotel.  Would like to venture out this week to look at potential places to rent.  Prefer minimum 2bd/1ba condo, apt, or house.  Budget requires it be less than 30K pesos.  Since I won't be working, what areas within an hour's drive outside Cebu City would you recommend I look?

On Monday, I'm going to the Banilad area, just to get a feel for the place and check out the Apartelle de Arcenas.  I actually saw an ad on the tv here in the hotel for it, go figure.  This will as some have suggested give me a temporary place until I can find a more longer term place.

However, since I'm no longer constrained to live in Cebu City, I have a feeling that I will have a lot more options to choose.  My only criteria is reliable infrastructure (water, electricity, security, shopping nearby, and of course cable tv/internet connectivity).  Close to the beach would also be a plus.

Cheers mates and thanks for your assistance!

Andy

Hi Andy, don't know if anyone has mentioned it to you, but IT park is only about 5 minutes from Banilad, and you will also find some nice appartments for rent in that area as well.