Sushi Heaven

Jumper0155
Posted
Posted

Tons of sushi trains or boats in Hong Kong and in China as well

Raw fish is called sushimi

Sushi is cooked

Actually, sushi is referring to the rice preparation (not the fish), so sushi does not even need to contain any fish. The rolls that do contain fish can contain raw or cooked fish. Crab (or imitation crab) is typically cooked as is shrimp (most of the time). Tuna,eel and most other fish is more often raw in sushi preparations         

• Like 1

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

my favorite sushi restaurants are the revolving ones with conveyor belts, they are a right hoot. But never seen one in the Philippines.

There's one in Mall of Asia. (No wonder you haven't seen it). It's 400 all you can eat. Moa is a bit crap for affordable food and I was tired of walking for miles around the mall so i just ate there. I wouldn't go back. That was before I discovered the 100peso pizza hut deal and the big monitors in the mall which guide you to stores (handy).

All depends on what you class as affordable food.  The center front is full of the normal chains. chow king, jollibee mang imasal etc. Down each walking area there are stalls and restaurants, there is a great bratwurst stall there .  And at the back are the high end restaurants with the sea view.

Americano
Posted
Posted

I use to like eating raw sushi until I saw some videos on YouTube about parasites and worms. All of the researchers agreed that if you eat raw sushi you will have parasites. You should see the long worms they are pulling out of people's stomachs, its very sickening to watch.

Watch this video from National Geographic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx9WXwsGfQA