Best Downtown Budget Hotel

crad
Posted
Posted

girls from other parts of Cebu will not want to be mistaken for 'ladies of the night', which they may be if they are around Colon and especially if they are in the company of a foreigner. Whereas they will not be bothered about being seen with a foreigner in say Fuente, even though Fuente is a bit seedy too, it is not in Colon's league. More than one girl has said to me that they are not all that pleased with the idea of going to Colon when I have been staying round there, saying stuff like 'I am not a Colon girl', which means I am not a cheap tart like a lot of Colon girls are, why are you staying in that low class dive of an area anyway. Though Colon is not totally without interest with it being the old part of town, in the middle of the day when it is busiest it is a chaotic mess. Though I have started staying round there myself there now it is only because where I used to stay in Fuente the 24 hour covenience store I used to use had closed down and had not yet been replaced. I was finding it difficult to get my hands on ice round the clock, so i reloctated to Colon where that is no problem.

anyway you should stay where the girl is. If she is in Talisay or Pardo, stay in Talisay. From Guadeloupe, Fuente. From Lapu Lapu, then Lapu Lapu or maybe Mandaue as it is not so far.