Photos From Beautiful Bohol

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Thank you for the pics. If the forum posted the full link it would be so long it would touch the computer in the next room. Its designed to shorten URLs. You could always upload pics to the forum  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Great pics, many thanks, yet another spot to add to my travel folder. Now all I need is the time and money to get to all these beautiful places here! 

Just terrible to be so spoiled for places to go, and so expensive! Ha Ha

Papa Carl

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

ok,,that goes on the list

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

And on my list too!  

Thank  you sir!!!

:thumbsup:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW , so beautiful, that is where i want to live, Bohol will do and the funny thing i was looking at Jagna, a house over looking the sea a few years ago,

crad
Posted
Posted

the road Tagbilaran to Jagna... good for up to 95 kmph if you are brave, have fast reaction times, and your motor has good brakes.

Bohol main roads are not bad (although a lot of the mountain ones are rough) but you should not be doing speeds of 95km/hr anywhere in the Visayas really. In fact it is hard to get even brand new XRM's up to that speed. One dog darting across the road at the wrong moment when you are doing 90, and you're dead. At 60, you'll have a chance. Even on quite good roads in the Philippines you are lucky to be averaging more than 40-45 km/hr on a 125. Even when the speedo seems to be at like 60 most of the time, when you work out what your average speed was by working out how many minutes it took you to do it, you will find that  it was not the 60 it seemed to be whenever you looked at your speedo, but more like 45. Tagbilaran-Jagna is 65km, not a long journey at all, but my limit per day is not all that much longer than that, on a 125. 80, or 100. From Cebu I would sometimes even break up the journey to Moalboal in Carcar and stay a night over, even though it is only 100km.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Beautiful area worthy of a visit. Interesting that the photos also left with me a feeling that the area is safe to visit. Possible reason is everyone smiled when their picture was being taken.

davewe
Posted
Posted

We loved the beauty of Virgin Island when we were there a couple months ago! Wish I was back.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I enjoyed Bohol a lot even though we did not have time to see a lot.

We stayed on Panglao but on the the other side from Alona, and never even made it over to the Alona side.  The only beach we visited was at the Bohol Beach Club and it was nice.  We hired a car and driver for a day for p2500 and saw the usual sites of the inner island.  My profile picture is from the Man Made Forest.

There is a lot more to see.  Next time I will try to stay a week and rent a car.

JJR, I felt safe there and the driving is not bad because once you get out of any towns there is not much traffic at all, as his picture of the road shows.

• Like 1