A Good Solicitor In Cebu

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)
with a WILL where Filipin family get as litle as possible if I my death is suspicious - and let the family-in-law know it. I think of saying something like this: -I DON'T suspect you, because if I would I would't marry you, but because several foreigners have been fooled and even murdered by Filipina gf/wifes, I have let a lawyer make documents so you will get almost nothing, if I die a suspicious death - so you better keep me alive hehe By this I can relax and don't need to be any suspicious of you, which I don't want to be, because even IF you would like to fool me, I'm more worth alive than dead for you :) And pick a clever enough wife to understand it.

a item that i have said many times, PROTECT your self this way,,by having the will stating if anything Unnatural death  they get nothing

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/8704-black-widows-of-philippines/

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Is that your experience or just a 'best guess' because my experience, from watching it happen to people I know, is that 'she' will often (but not always) get possession while it is taking the long time and that if you go abroad you lose instantly (houses have been sold out from under foreigners who are not in-country under the premise that it doesn't matter as he cannot own land here anyway).
No I don't have any experience concerning such.

I aim at even more legal protection than Braddo's solution (but perhaps I will ADD his idea too.) by put house in only MY name at ling time LEASED land.   Then I suppouse they would get hard to sell it.

Even in Phil LEGAL point of view, they can't use it during the process either, but it's an other question if police will stop them from using it, if the foreigner demand that.

If not else, the foreigner can sell it (cheap) to some local powerful, or give him share of the house.  E g to the local police boss, then I suppouse he will stop the bad behaving wife and family-in-law...  :mocking: