First Time Living With A Filipina Was Not Exactly…….

robert k
Posted
Posted

I'd been giving some thought to this driving lessons thing and am seriously considering renting a cane truck and finding a middle of nowhere area. I think that is about as close as I could come to where/how/what I learned to drive.

• Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I’m curious if any of you guys have had interesting experiences or instances while first living with your girlfriend or wife that you would like to share?

I’m sure Sir Jake has had some interesting “experiences”.

A few days after my wife arrived here in the States I did a load of laundry. It included my wife's and my 8 year old son’s clothing. While folding the clean clothes I noticed my wife’s jeans and my sons jeans were nearly the same size hers having a slightly different cut in the waist.

Her learning to drive was an interesting experience that nearly broke up our marriage until I had her enrolled into an Asian driving school. Yes there is really such a thing here it was expensive and worth every penny of it.

Off topic.... That was the bravest man I ever met!

I hear ya....I tried teaching my oldest daughter to drive...was one of the most terrifying experience I ever had....LOL....driving lessons were well spent.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Guys, the Asian driving school (yes there are Asian driving schools) is the only way to go!

After 15 years of marriage my wife still loves me. Go figure.

• Like 3

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

Keen to follow this thread because before the end of this year, all going to plan, this is about to happen to me .... wish me luck!

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Keen to follow this thread because before the end of this year, all going to plan, this is about to happen to me .... wish me luck!

Well good luck to you Paul, but you have had your girl there, so you must have some idea of of any potential problems you may encounter, but they certainly have a different mindset to what I was used too. I know no matter what I wouldn't entertain the thought of taking my young lady back to Aus, I think there are too many distraction there.

• Like 2