Asiaphile ???

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I think he is wrong and wonder if he actually did visit SE Asia.

Travis
Posted
Posted

I think that is a nasty word with a nasty connotation & that guys should get his mouth washed out :lol:

til
Posted
Posted

Just another try to stick a tag to an individual decision or preference (if it is one) to make it seem abnormal or sick.I think this is so ridiculous, trying to make everyone behave inside of a norm and point your finger at everyone who does something special.My ex had curly hair and nobody ever told me I'm curlyhairophil or maybe have a secret yearning for sheep because of her.And now my gf happens to be an Asian, so what?

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Just another try to stick a tag to an individual decision or preference (if it is one) to make it seem abnormal or sick.I think this is so ridiculous, trying to make everyone behave inside of a norm and point your finger at everyone who does something special.My ex had curly hair and nobody ever told me I'm curlyhairophil or maybe have a secret yearning for sheep because of her.And now my gf happens to be an Asian, so what?
What! Sheep were not good enough for you? Do you know why Levi came out with their 501 button jeans???Because nothing makes sheep run like the sound of a zipper being pulled down.Sshhhh, the cute one, 22nd from the left is MINE! SugarwareZ-007.gif

Jungle
Posted
Posted
What! Sheep were not good enough for you? Do you know why Levi came out with their 501 button jeans???Because nothing makes sheep run like the sound of a zipper being pulled down.Sshhhh, the cute one, 22nd from the left is MINE! SugarwareZ-007.gif
BAAAAAAAASTARDS..... ewe mutton talk like that.......... SugarwareZ-004.gif