Play It Cool Or Direct Approach?

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Compliment their hair and or their shoes. Then tell them your name and ask them theirs and say I would love to take you out on a date some time. Here is my number, Text me if your interested. Most will text you very soon. Forget about the shoes if their wearing flip flops. :lol:.

Being a foreigner you are a prize catch to a lot of Filipina. Just make sure you treat them with respect. When you get to the Philippines you will realize you worried for nothing.

My wife has hired a lot of maids over time ( Its hard to find a good one ) and this one time she hired this girl ( I think she was 28 ) and she was hotter than a fire cracker and a great disposition to boot. One day she came up to me and said uncle ( every one calls you uncle ) could you help me find a foreigner. I said what type of man are you looking for ( age, size, ect...) and she said just like you in all ways. That was a big ego boost for this old foreigner with grey hair and body to match and looks that are just average. Thank god she soon after got a job in the middle east as I am happily married and did not need a distraction like that wondering around the house every day. My point is there are beautiful women every where you look in the Philippines and a lot of them have a T shirt with the name " El Negrito " on it. So go get em Tiger

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Compliment their hair and or their shoes. Then tell them your name and ask them theirs and say I would love to take you out on a date some time. Here is my number, Text me if your interested. Most will text you very soon. Forget about the shoes if their wearing flip flops. :lol:.

Being a foreigner you are a prize catch to a lot of Filipina. Just make sure you treat them with respect. When you get to the Philippines you will realize you worried for nothing.

My wife has hired a lot of maids over time ( Its hard to find a good one ) and this one time she hired this girl ( I think she was 28 ) and she was hotter than a fire cracker and a great disposition to boot. One day she came up to me and said uncle ( every one calls you uncle ) could you help me find a foreigner. I said what type of man are you looking for ( age, size, ect...) and she said just like you in all ways. That was a big ego boost for this old foreigner with grey hair and body to match and looks that are just average. Thank god she soon after got a job in the middle east as I am happily married and did not need a distraction like that wondering around the house every day. My point is there are beautiful women every where you look in the Philippines and a lot of them have a T shirt with the name " El Negrito " on it. So go get em Tiger

This is my experience with amorous maids:

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/19517-seduction-as-a-competitive-sport/?p=124037

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

I'm surprised that nobody suggested to just be yourself yet...! No matter where I was on this planet, I always found that was how I did my best on meeting somebody new...

Both approaches are kind of parts of being me. Just wondering what to let come to the fore. :thumbsup:

• Like 2