Are You The Mr Right?

Jake
Posted
Posted

I am Mr Mostly-Right...

I am a good guy and take care of my wife... I just have that one small apartment... with 12 ladyboys...for the weekends...

Actually I have no major baggage.  My health issues lead to a lot of depression in the US but my health has improved so much since I got here, I am doing much better all round!   Hell, I came over here to die... and got better.  Who knew?  (now I am going broke because I knew I did not have enough to live here ha ha)    :tiphat:

Leave it to King Tuka to throw a curveball in this discussion.  After accommodating a dozen ladyboys, you still feel

like a young stallion?  You're the man......should we expect later, little Timmy's walking the streets of Iloilo?  

Joke lang Pare -- Jake

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

When you feel like sharing the time is right.

Cool. I wasn't sure if that might be one of the things that was culturally different but it seems like it is universal. I have run into women that didn't want a relationship because they wanted to know before the time is right. Thanks.

Well, I would tell both the divorce and the dead DIRECT she asks, because specialy the Filipinas, who have been bad treatened by men realy dislike lies, which it can be counted as if jump telling important things when asked.

/You being widower, I suppouse no one would see as bad. You can get BETTER chance by that from several women, because many women feel sorry for you, which make they want to take care of you extra much.

/You being divorced SOME find to bad. Some simplified - The more religious, the biger risk they find it to bad.

BUT women, who have been cheatened, can find it BONDING similar have happened to you.

Anyway  - of economical reasons many Filipinas move the borders for what they find ok, so sure there will be enough Filipinas wanting to marry you    :)

my wife is a Scorpion and I'm Cancer.
My gf is a Scorpio too, so I think of if I dare to be married to her   :mocking:  

(I'm Pisces, which have similar chance as a Cancer have to good suiting with a Scorpio.)

• Like 2