Can A Landlord Do This!?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Plus I have never heard of courts in Philippines being able to protect anything.

If you consider that the courts will wait for the parties involved to come to an agreement instead of prosecuting a vehicular homicide, justice in a case like this might be slow.

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

As it wont happen to me I don't need luck with that.

• Like 2

fred
Posted
Posted

As it wont happen to me I don't need luck with that.

As your landlord..

Thats good to hear!!

Best of luck with your future move BTW!

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

Yes Fred an amazing place Stanley House going to miss it. Just what you need to get your boots settled on the ground here.  But as I've spent 50%of my time in Libertad she's decided that's where I should be and I enjoy being there.  I'll post some photos of where I'm moving to and if its ok photos of where I'm leaving.  The difference is incredible and that is in your places favour.  Though plenty action here so i'll never be bored

• Like 1

fred
Posted
Posted
Yes Fred an amazing place Stanley House going to miss it.

We named the place after my Father..So glad to hear its maintaining a decent reputation..I`d be gutted otherwise.

But as I've spent 50%of my time in Libertad she's decided that's where I should be and I enjoy being there.  I'll post some photos of where I'm moving to and if its ok photos of where I'm leaving.  The difference is incredible and that is in your places favour.  Though plenty action here so i'll never be bored

Graham.. I`m quite certain that you will be just fine where ever you decide to live in the Philippines.

Best of luck for the future and thanks for being a great tenant!

Regards,

Fred.